When you are creating or editing an e-LearningComponent, Learndot Enterprise allows you to define the maximum number of times someone can attempt a specific e-LearningComponent.
- Specify the number of attempts for each e-LearningComponent
After completing an e-LearningComponent you may re-attempt it until all the attempts have been used, see the following steps:
- In history section you are going to see the number of remaining available attempts for each e-LearningComponent
- Click on re-attempt button for a specific e-LearningComponent.
- A new attempt is created for the e-LearningComponent.
- The e-LearningComponent should re-appear in your activity section. Now you are able to launch the content
- You can check the number of attempts on My Activity > Show All Attempts
- Once you have exhausted the remaining attempts you will not longer see the re-attempt button